CREATING VALUE THROUGH MANAGEMENT OF
PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH
To meet financial market’s expectations and create value, firms should devise strategies which generate growth and at the same time achieve returns above their Cost of Capital: this is what is called Profitable Growth. In nowaday’s turbulent world, achieving Profitable Growth is becoming ever more challenging since those two goals are antagonistic; Profitable Growth is an oxymoron, a contradiction in itself.
Executives should become familiar with the behaviours, competitive strategies and performance metrics which will allow them to steer their company through the Profitable Growth maze.
This seminar uses the specifically designed ValuePlus Business simulation to blend theory and practice. It provides with an intense, competitive and enjoyable action-learning environment, for participants to experience the challenges of value creation.
What will you gain from this seminar?
- understand the need for an “helicopter view” view of the company
- practice value-creating decisions and reflect on current value-creating financial strategies
- grasp the “Profitable Growth” paradox and its consequences for a company expansion path
- understand the role of Value Innovation
Who should attend this seminar?
The program is directed to operational managers and executives who want to ensure that their day-to-day and strategic decisions lead to value creation. No financial background is necessary to participate although financial thinking will be ubiquitous.
What will you learn from this seminar?
- understand where is value coming from
- link operational decisions to value creation
- look for the company’s value drivers
- use benchmarking to improve company’s performance
- relate performance metrics to value creation
Creating Value through Management of Profitability and Growth
The Application Form can be completed and submitted online or may be downloaded here.
(The downloaded application may be returned by email, fax, or mail.)