Digital Marketing Mindset
Winners in this digital age will be marketers that first grasp the differences between marketing in digital and in non-digital media. Those who embrace the digital marketing mindset first—who really internalize digital thinking—have the chance to seize market dominance.
If you are to market successfully in the digital age, you need to re-think some core ideas. This is what people mean when they talk about “getting it” as a key element of successful marketing today.
Mindset Not Media
In the digital age, change is constant. The mechanics of marketing in digital media is continually evolving. New media vehicles, with new requirements and capabilities, are always emerging. This seminar is not about using a specific tool (e.g. SnapChat, or Line). Such information—although important for execution—will be rapidly outdated.
Instead, this seminar focuses on the differences between marketing in the digital age and marketing in familiar traditional media. The digital age has advantages (and challenges) for marketers. Successful marketers will create unified marketing across all media (some call it omni-channel marketing). Unified marketing maximizes the benefits of both sorts of media, and uses each to complement the other.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, and managers across industries, who want to understand digital change, and how to deal with it;
- Some will have limited—or no—digital marketing experience;
- Marketers who are disappointed with their digital marketing performance;
- Executives who need to understand digital issues, to better manage marketing execution.
What will you learn from this seminar?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the drivers of digital disruption. Recognize why digital has the power to disrupt, how you can harness that power, and identify the most effective ways to direct it.
- Understand the components of the digital marketing mindset and how to apply these in your business immediately.
- Understand consumer value creation in a digital world, and how to rethink the customer journey to build digital advantage.
Experience, dissect, and discuss examples of best practice from around the world.