Senior Executive Program (SEP-31)
In order to enhance and increase management effectiveness for senior executives, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University organized a Senior Executive Program from August 20 – September 2, 2017 at Dusit Thani, Hua Hin, Petchburi.
The program was conducted in English by professors from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University. In 2017, twenty-eight executives participated in the program.
SEP offered senior managers
– increased understanding of the ways in which different areas of business function, and how these areas can be integrated so that the organization runs more effectively.
– awareness of the tools and techniques available to modern management.
– techniques for achieving a better understanding of the complex environment within which the organization functions and for evaluating its impact.
– increased analytical ability in solving business problems.
– skills in executing decisions effectively and in dealing with the consequences of decisions.
Topics and Instructors
- Leadership and Organizational Change – Professor Michael Useem, Ph.D.
- Competitive Marketing Strategies and Global Markets – Professor Dipak C. Jain, Ph.D.
- Leading Innovation – Professor James G. Conley, Ph.D.
- Corporate Financial Decisions – Professor Olivier Tabatoni, Ph.D.
- Global Economic Environment – Sethaput Suthiwart-Narueput, Ph.D.
- Strategic Management – Professor Paul A. Tiffany, Ph.D.
On September 2, 2017, the closing session with conferment of diplomas was presided over by Mr. Paron Israsena Na Ayudhya, Interim Director of Sasin.
Evaluative feedback from participants in the Program indicated that the content of the 6 modules were well-planned and effectively coordinated. Overall the Program was highly satisfactory.
Date : Sep 7, 2017