Senior Executive Program (SEP-32)
In order to enhance and increase management effectiveness for senior executives, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University organized a Senior Executive Program from August 19 – September 1, 2018 at Dusit Thani, Hua Hin, Petchburi.
The program was conducted in English by professors from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, IAE Aix-en-Provence School of Management, University of Aix-Marseille, Hopkins University Carey Business School and Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University. In 2018, thirty executives participated in the program.
Topics and Instructors
- Leadership and Organizational Change – Professor Michael Useem, Ph.D.
- Profitable Growth & Value Creation – Professor Olivier Tabatoni, Ph.D.
- Technology Strategy in Emerging Business – Professor Ravi Aron, Ph.D.
- Creating Innovative Strategies – Thomas Kuzmarski
- Marketing for a Digital Age– Professor Ian Fenwick, Ph.D.
- Strategic Management – Professor Paul A. Tiffany, Ph.D.
On September 1, 2018, the closing session with conferment of diplomas was presided over by Professor Emeritus Toemsakdi Krishnamra, Founder of Sasin.
Date : Sep 28, 2018