Senior Executive Program (SEP)
Two-Week Residential Program
August 19 - September 1, 2018
You’ve already achieved some business success. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Sasin’s Senior Executive Program (SEP) has been helping mid-career executives gain fresh insights, spark new ideas, and connect with global experts and business leaders for more than 30 years.
This two-week residential program is designed to give you the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art tools, skills, and concepts you need to lead your organization in today's rapidly changing business environment and to help you reach your own career goals.
You’ll gain hands-on experience with our global experts and you’ll work with some of the top leaders from a range of different industries and backgrounds.
Despite the beautiful and relaxing atmosphere of the Dusit Thani Hua Hin Resort, this program is not a vacation! But it will allow you to step back from your day-to-day work life and reflect, refresh, and recalibrate your thinking.
Don't miss the Early Bird Rate available now until June 15th!
Top faculty from world-famous business schools, the Sasin SEP experience delivers high-impact results for high-powered executives. These scholars are well known for their research and experience working with businesses, governmental agencies and executive development programs for business and industry.
Books by SEP Faculty
View books published by SEP faculty, please click here.
Professor Michael Useem, Ph.D.
- The William and Jacalyn Egan Professor of Management Director, Center for Leadership and Change Management. The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D. Harvard University
Professor Olivier Tabatoni, Ph.D.
- Professor of Finance IAE Aix-en-Provence School of Management, University of Aix-Marseille
- Ph.D. New York University
Professor Ravi Aron, Ph.D.
- Senior Fellow of The William and Phyllis Mack Center for Technological Innovation at the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania (UPENN)
- Associate Professor at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Ph.D. New York University
Professor Thomas D. Kuczmarski
- Senior Lecturer of Executive Programs
- Academic Director for CRTI Executive Programs Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
Professor Ian D. Fenwick, Ph.D.
- Interim Deputy Director Professor of Marketing at Sasin Graduate Institute of Business of Chulalongkong University
- Professor Emeritus & Senior Scholar at Schulich School of Business (Toronto)
Professor Paul A. Tiffany, Ph.D.
- Adjunct Professor of Management, The Haas School of Business of the University of California, Berkeley
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley
The Application Form can be completed and submitted online or may be downloaded here.
(The downloaded application may be returned by email, fax, or mail.)