Senior Executive Program (SEP)
Two-Week Residential Program
August 20 - September 2, 2017
The Sasin Senior Executive Program (SEP) is founded on the knowledge that an enterprise’s success is the result of a well-balanced combination of short-term operational efficiency and long-term competitive advantage. To achieve such success, organizations need executives who are masters of management's functional disciplines and who also can navigate today’s volatile marketplace to win.
That’s why Sasin created SEP. This intensive two-week residential program is conducted in English and designed to provide executives like you with the most modern, state-of-the-art knowledge and skills to advance your firm and propel your own success.
Top faculty from world-famous business schools, the Sasin SEP experience delivers high-impact results for high-powered executives. These scholars are well known for their research and experience working with businesses, governmental agencies and executive development programs for business and industry.
Books by SEP Faculty
View books published by SEP faculty, please click here.
- Former Dean of Kellogg, INSEAD & Sasin
- Ph.D. University of Texas at Dallas
- Clinical Professor of Technology at Northwestern University
- Ph.D. Northwestern University
- The William and Jacalyn Egan Professor of Management and Director of the Center for Leadership and Change Management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D. Harvard University
Professor of Finance
IAE Aix-en-Provence, University of Aix-Marseille
- Ph.D. New York University
- Adjunct Professor of Management, The Haas School of Business of the University of California, Berkeley
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley
- Visiting Professor of Economics, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- Ph.D. Yale University
The Application Form can be completed and submitted online or may be downloaded here.
(The downloaded application may be returned by email, fax, or mail.)