Senior Executive Program (SEP)
Two-Week Residential Program
August 19 - September 1, 2018
You’ve already achieved some business success. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Sasin’s Senior Executive Program (SEP) has been helping mid-career executives gain fresh insights, spark new ideas, and connect with global experts and business leaders for more than 30 years.
This two-week residential program is designed to give you the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art tools, skills, and concepts you need to lead your organization in today's rapidly changing business environment and to help you reach your own career goals.
You’ll gain hands-on experience with our global experts and you’ll work with some of the top leaders from a range of different industries and backgrounds.
Despite the beautiful and relaxing atmosphere of the Dusit Thani Hua Hin Resort, this program is not a vacation! But it will allow you to step back from your day-to-day work life and reflect, refresh, and recalibrate your thinking.
Don't miss the Early Bird Rate available now until June 15th!
Leadership and Organizational Change
- Dynamics and influence of individual, group, and organizational behaviors
- Designing incentives to improve employees’ job satisfaction
- Employee performance metrics
- Conflict management strategies
- The art and science of negotiation
- Organization development and modern approaches to change management
- Cultural context of organization behavior for international managers
- ·Environmental and technological impact on organization structure and design
Profitable Growth & Value Creation
- Evaluation of investment alternatives
- Risk hedging through available financial instruments
- Efficient financial management through major financial tools; capital budgeting, cash flow and capital structure analysis
- Derivative securities and risk management
- Mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, and other financial market developments
Technology Strategy in Emerging Business
- Blue ocean strategy in the digital era
- Digital disruption & Competition: Identifying the differences
- Elements of digital transformation – Market facing challenges
- Elements of digital transformation – Organizational challenges
- Digital strategy: Market driven digital transformation
- Best practice: Digital transformation in Asia
- Discussion & Reflections: Managing in the digital era
Creating Innovative Strategies
- The power of innovation and winning best practices
- Creating an innovation strategy
- Activating a systematic 7 – step innovation process
- Conducting real – world ethnographic research
- Uncovering customer needs and generating new solutions
- Managing cross – functional teams effectively
- How values and norms impact an innovation mindset
- Creating an innovation culture vision
- Unleashing the innovation leader within you
- Putting innovation into action – a 90-day action plan
Marketing for a Digital Age
- Understand the drivers of digital disruption.
- Recognize why digital has the power to disrupt, how you can harness that power, and identify the most effective ways to direct it.
- Understand the components of the digital marketing mindset and how to apply these in your business immediately.
- Understand consumer value creation in a digital world, and how to rethink the customer journey to build digital advantage.
- Experience, dissect, and discuss examples of best practice from around the world.
- Major elements of strategic management
- Role and process of internal appraisal, analysis of management and functions, assessment of resources
- External appraisal, forecasting, changing competitive and market dynamics, opportunities and threats
- Approaches to strategy formulation, goals, steps, and action plans
- Strategic management and executive decision-making
The Application Form can be completed and submitted online or may be downloaded here.
(The downloaded application may be returned by email, fax, or mail.)