Senior Executive Program (SEP)
Two-Week Residential Program
August 19 - September 1, 2018
The Sasin Senior Executive Program (SEP) is founded on the knowledge that an enterprise’s success is the result of a well-balanced combination of short-term operational efficiency and long-term competitive advantage. To achieve such success, organizations need executives who are masters of management's functional disciplines and who also can navigate today’s volatile marketplace to win.
That’s why Sasin created SEP. This intensive two-week residential program is conducted in English and designed to provide executives like you with the most modern, state-of-the-art knowledge and skills to advance your firm and propel your own success.
Leadership and Organizational Change
- Dynamics and influence of individual, group, and organizational behaviors
- Designing incentives to improve employees’ job satisfaction
- Employee performance metrics
- Conflict management strategies
- The art and science of negotiation
- Organization development and modern approaches to change management
- Cultural context of organization behavior for international managers
- ·Environmental and technological impact on organization structure and design
Profitable Growth & Value Creation
- Evaluation of investment alternatives
- Risk hedging through available financial instruments
- Efficient financial management through major financial tools; capital budgeting, cash flow and capital structure analysis
- Derivative securities and risk management
- Mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, and other financial market developments
Technology Strategy in Emerging Business
- Blue ocean strategy in the digital era
- Digital disruption & Competition: Identifying the differences
- Elements of digital transformation – Market facing challenges
- Elements of digital transformation – Organizational challenges
- Digital strategy: Market driven digital transformation
- Best practice: Digital transformation in Asia
- Discussion & Reflections: Managing in the digital era
Creating Innovative Stategies
- The power of innovation and winning best practices
- Creating an innovation strategy
- Activating a systematic 7 – step innovation process
- Conducting real – world ethnographic research
- Uncovering customer needs and generating new solutions
- Managing cross – functional teams effectively
- How values and norms impact an innovation mindset
- Creating an innovation culture vision
- Unleashing the innovation leader within you
- Putting innovation into action – a 90-day action plan
Marketing for a Digital Age
- Understand the drivers of digital disruption.
- Recognize why digital has the power to disrupt, how you can harness that power, and identify the most effective ways to direct it.
- Understand the components of the digital marketing mindset and how to apply these in your business immediately.
- Understand consumer value creation in a digital world, and how to rethink the customer journey to build digital advantage.
- Experience, dissect, and discuss examples of best practice from around the world.
- Major elements of strategic management
- Role and process of internal appraisal, analysis of management and functions, assessment of resources
- External appraisal, forecasting, changing competitive and market dynamics, opportunities and threats
- Approaches to strategy formulation, goals, steps, and action plans
- Strategic management and executive decision-making
The Application Form can be completed and submitted online or may be downloaded here.
(The downloaded application may be returned by email, fax, or mail.)